INFRASTRUCTURE AS A SERVICE (IAAS)
The ability to move your services to the cloud to provide an instant computing infrastructure, provisioned, and managed over the internet. Eliminating the need to purchase and maintain expensive hardware.
- Virtualization- moving your current infrastructure to the cloud.
- Readiness Assessment – to determine readiness to deploy, support, and derive value from given technology.
- Technology Summit – to facilitate buying decisions by providing a base of knowledge for all stakeholders.
- Technology Assessment – to validate technology decisions and determine the best fit for the organization.
- Architecture Review – to ensure that infrastructure aligns with business requirements.
- Wireless Site Survey – to determine the placement of access points and optimize WLAN deployment.
- Network Mapping – to provide the network team with visibility into the complete network.