You have a lot on your plate already and while you understand technology it’s not your only focus…growing your business is. You need predictable costs, reliable infrastructure, friendly support, regular reporting, and peace of mind from an IT Partner.
To ensure we are offering the best services possible, below is an outline of our standard offerings for our Managed Service partners. We focus on what we do best in Information Technology while you can focus on running your business.
- We offer an award-winning help desk that users can call, email, chat or submit a ticket.
- 24/7/365 – Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, ensuring users always have support for their technology needs.
- Infrastructure Protection – All your IT Assets are protected.
- 24/7/365 – Monitoring to ensure we are the first to know it’s down.
- Anti-Virus – protecting you against known malware, virus, and other threats.
- E-Mail Filtering – provided on an exchange or O365 service. Lowering SPAM and helping to prevent phishing campaigns from going to users.
- Web Filtering – scanning links to ensure they are safe and preventing users from accessing websites that are not required for the business.
- Asset Management and Budgeting- easy to read reports provided monthly by request. Listing all devices, we are monitoring and managing on your network.
- One location with all your IT information. Easily accessible to ensure a continuity of service.
- Developing technology roadmaps and responsible for maintaining a parallel understanding of the business goals and the associated technological solutions with current IT infrastructure.
- ISP representation for WAN connectivity issues and NAT support for all 3rd Party Applications.
Quarterly Assessments and Reports
- to ensure your network is secure and continually being improved.
- to give you easy access to pay your bills and check on the status of open tickets across your business.
- Often there are IT or tech-savvy employees working on-site and we are NOT looking to displace them but augment and work with them. Putting the right toolsets and experts together make New Avalon Technology’s partnership with your firm unmatchable. Click Here to Learn More About Co-Managed IT