Managed IT Services
- Help Desk - We offer an award-winning help desk that users can call, email, chat or submit a ticket.
- 24/7/365 - Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, ensuring users always have support for their technology needs.
- Infrastructure Protection -All of your IT Assets protected.
- 24/7/365 - Monitoring to ensure we are the first to know it's down.
- Security Suite -
- Anti-Virus - protecting you against known malware, virus and other threats.
- E-Mail Filtering - provided on an exchange or O365 service. Lowering SPAM and helping to prevent phishing campaigns from going to users.
- Web Filtering - scanning links to ensure they are safe and preventing users from accessing websites that are not required for the business.
- Asset Management and Budgeting- easy to read reports provided monthly by request. Listing all devices we are monitoring and managing on your network.
- Documentation Repository - One location with all your IT information. Easily accessible to ensure a continuity of service.
- vCIO - Developing technology roadmaps and responsible for maintaining a parallel understanding of the business goals and the associated technological solutions with current IT infrastructure.
- Vendor Management - ISP representation for WAN connectivity issues and NAT support for all 3rd Party Applications.
- Quarterly Assessments and Reports - to ensure your network is secure and continually being improved.
- Client Portals - to give you easy access to pay your bills and check on the status of open tickets across your business.
- Co-Managed Options - an internal IT person is fantastic. Allow them to focus on helping the users. We can provide them back up and ensure the network is constantly monitored.
Technology is evolving and cyber attacks are becoming more common with dire financial costs. Managed Service Providers work to ensure your infrastructure is secure and provide basic threat detection. Every year it becomes more apparent that the old way is not enough. Introducing the Total Protect Guarantee exclusively created by New Avalon Technology for our business partners.
Total Protect is an additional service option. New Avalon Technology guarantees that we will cover up to $25,000 to respond, mitigate, and resolve a data breach. Most MSP's will not make this guarantee and leave you with limited and expensive options at your most vulnerable time. We guarantee we will be there when you need us the most and get you back to business as quickly as possible with no surprise bills. Ensuring we quickly respond, address the situation and do any clean-up required at no additional cost.
We understand that not everyone thinks they need this service, but we know all the ways this package works to protect your business. Instead of adding this service to our existing MSP package which is above and beyond industry standards, we wanted to provide the option for this Total Protect service.
Total Protect is a complete package to help protect you and prevent the most common cyber attacks.
- Cyber insurance to protect you and cover recovery and mitigation costs.
- Security and Operations Center - 24/7/365 Security Monitor looking for any potential data breaches.
- Multi-Factor Authentication to protect against brute-force attacks.
- Scanning on the Dark Web to alert us of compromised or stolen credentials.
- Advanced Phishing detection services to protect against phishing attacks.
- Multiple Breach Detection options to prevent and mitigate hacking, ransomware, and malware attacks.
- Email archiving to aid in disaster recovery.
- User training to teach them to be your best defense against human errors.
- Security Awareness Training - teaching users best practices and ensuring what you want them to do is apparent.
- Phishing Campaigns - Send campaigns to see if users can identify them. If they do not handle them properly, we can supplement them with training.
- Tool Sets - If we deploy services to the users, we ensure they have handy job aids and documentation to help them learn what they can do.
- Compliance reports showing the continued strengthening of your network.
Compliance as a Service (CaaS)
Compliance as a Service is working towards making your business compliant with whatever security, policy, or specific standards are required in your industry. Based on your industry we decide on the appropriate framework and work to ensure it is implemented in your Information Technology. It is not a leave it and forget it process and we continually improve and secure your IT with the appropriate methodology.
- Network Assessment - A detailed report that provides a risk assessment and lets you know the expectations for your network.
- Security Assessment - Security Risk Assessments to determine external vulnerabilities and know the current security policies in place.
- PCI Assessment - Ensuring Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards are upheld.
- Microsoft Cloud Assessment - Reviewing the current Microsoft Cloud environment and identify any specific risks and vulnerabilities that need to be addressed.
- Exchange Assessment - Ensure your Exchange environment is up to date and secure with no hidden vulnerabilities.
- HIPAA Assessment - Making sure your business is following Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act recommendations and requirements.
- NIST Assessment - Updating your security to conform with the National Institute of Standard Technology to ensure your network remains secure.
- Cyber Insurance Assessment - Ensure you stay compliant with your insurance and implement their requirements.
- Vulnerability Testing - We can test your network and ensure there are no vulnerabilities that can be exploited.
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
The ability to move your services to the cloud to provide an instant computing infrastructure, provisioned, and managed over the internet. Eliminating the need to purchase and maintain expensive hardware.
- Virtualization- moving your current infrastructure to the cloud.
- Readiness Assessment – to determine readiness to deploy, support, and derive value from given technology.
- Technology Summit – to facilitate buying decisions by providing a base of knowledge for all stakeholders.
- Technology Assessment – to validate technology decisions and determine the best fit for the organization.
- Architecture Review – to ensure that infrastructure aligns with business requirements.
- Wireless Site Survey – to determine the placement of access points and optimize WLAN deployment.
- Network Mapping – to provide the network team with visibility into the complete network.
Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
Proper backups determine how long your business will be down in the event of a disaster. Backups are used to recover your business if there is hardware failure, a compromise, or something that was deleted in error.
Your backup solution is directly going to impact your recovery time frame. Depending on your services and option selected your recovery time can range from 24 hours to a week. Discussing your business needs helps us determine the best solution and recovery expectation.
- Local Backup Options
- Cloud Backup Options
- Hybrid Options