- Readiness Assessment – to determine readiness to deploy, support and derive value from given technology.
- Technology Summit – to facilitate buying decisions by providing a base of knowledge for all stakeholders.
- Technology Assessment – to validate technology decisions and determine the best fit for the organization.
- Architecture Review – to ensure that infrastructure aligns with business requirements.
- Wireless Site Survey – to determine placement of access points and optimize WLAN deployment.
- Network Mapping – to provide the network team with visibility into the complete network.
- Managed Security Service – to monitor the health and security of the network as a remote extension of the organization's security staff.
- Training Services – to equip staff with skills and knowledge through on-site, remote and computer-based training options.
- Access to a Virtual Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Responsible for maintaining a parallel understanding of the business goals and the associated technological solutions with current IT infrastructure
- Emergency support, via escalation procedures, for major and critical problems requiring attention outside of the normal Help Desk support hours
- ISP representation for WAN connectivity issues and NAT support for all 3rd Party Applications
- Service Level Agreements
- Customized to cover all of your managed service requirements.
- Shared Risk Business Partnership
- Scalable and flexible solutions to meet the changing needs of your business.
- Quarterly Assessments
- Data driven reports to determine proper resource allocation across the company
- Client Portal
- Access real time reports which include opened tickets, resolutions and other Key Performance Indicators
- E-mail notification of all completed Trouble Tickets and Work Orders including notification of any problems found and resolved during NAT’s standard health check of client’s infrastructure
Help Desk Support
Field Service Technicians
New Avalon Technology leverages our network of experienced field engineers to perform nearly any type of IT services you require. We own the outcome and realize quality delivery is our only guarantee to future business. With New Avalon’s Field Service Technicians available to you, managing multiple IT services vendors across different locations are over. Our clients expect us to be the center of excellence providing precise and transparent execution of IT operational tasks, projects, and ongoing programs.
& On-Demand Project Labor
- With Project-Based support, we assist or lead specific, pre-defined projects, so you’ll know exactly how long it will take to achieve your desired results. Whether you need data migrated, server upgraded, an application installed, physical site relocation or additional project- based work, we will complete your IT projects on time and within budget.
- Daily Backups with real time email reporting; Shared Drive(s)–Folder and Files
- Virus & Spyware Protection, SPAM Filtering and definition updates on all workstations and servers (providing NAT is the selected party responsible for the Virus Protection Suite
- Critical Microsoft updates to service packs & other updates affecting daily operation of workstations and servers
- Workstation software critical updates support for non-proprietary 3rd party software
Mobile Business Solutions
- Mobility Consulting
- BYOD and Device Management
- Managed Mobility Services
- Mobile Certification and Automation
- • Virtual Application & Desktop Management
- Mobile App Development
Inventory & Asset Management
- Monthly Managed Services
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Monitoring billing and collections
- Cash Management and Cash Flow Projections
- Bank Investment and account reconciliations
- Establishing a web-based accounts payable solution
- On Demand
- Payroll and related compliance requirements
- Financial statement preparation
- Application of new accounting principles and regulations
- Annual budgeting and reforecasting
- Annual audit and tax filing preparation
- Board and Finance committee meeting preparation and presentations
- Interim Accounting or QuickBooks staff support
New Avalon Technology’s experienced web design specialists have years of experience developing websites that communicate clearly on a range of desktops and mobile devices. We work with you to re-design your existing website or to design a brand-new website.
- Custom Website Design and Development
- Website & Search Engine Optimization
- E-Commerce Integration
- Custom Landing Pages